How to work with brands!
Imagine this: the freedom to work from wherever, make your own schedule, work on stuff you're passionate about, and get paid to live your dream life.
Being an Instapreneur is all about making dreams happen. It's not always easy but it's definitely possible if you're willing to put in the time and work.
I created the Instapreneur series to share the knowledge I've learned through lots of trial and error. I've made the mistakes so you don't have to. This is the first course in the series and covers working with brands, pricing yourself right, and everything in between.
If you're ready to start living your dream life as an Instapreneur then this course is for you!
- My personal story from minimum wage to six figures!
- How to get started from nothing and what you need
- How to build a portfolio
- Creating a media kit
- How to pitch yourself to brands
- An exact outline on what to say
- What brands want you to know
- 10 tips from the cofounder of Thread Wallets
- The right way to collaborate with brands
- How to price yourself when you're just starting out
- How to negotiate pricing
- The exact formula I use to price my services
- Working with agencies
- Q&A session about working with brands!
"I absolutely loved this course! I had been waiting for it since Heather first mentioned she was working on it. I have been feeling really down about my photography career lately. Like I was stuck and late to the social media game, feeling like people were taking advantage of me and that I was underpaid and overworking. But this course has lifted me up! It made me realise the mistakes I have been making when working with brands. The way Heather explains everything is very straight forward. The bonus? The formula on how to price yourself! I am terrible at math but Heather managed to break it down and made it so easy to understand. I would highly recommend this course to every photographer/videographer/
- Ellie, photographer, www.elliebobbie.com.au